• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

I'm so happy I've finished watching 'Shining Inheritance',a Korean drama which is superbly awesome. I've never watched any Korean drama which was that good.5 out of 5. If you guys are extremely jobless,and feel like doing something blood-pumping,instead of going jogging,try watching this drama. I finished watching around 6am this morning,and I'm thinking of watching it again in Summer.LOL.

Anyway, I was bored at home and I remembered one of the scenes in this drama. Feeling a bit 'jiwang', which is extremely weird coz I've never had any girlfriends before, I walked to Wreck Beach,a beach near my housing area to watch the sunset.Alone. x(




It was kinda cold,but I love seeing the waves,big birds,and the sun hidden by the clouds. I couldn't really see the sun perfectly 'set-ing', but I'm still happy though.

Here are some of the pictures that I took with my Samsung's 2 megapixel phone camera:


















The most EPIC picture of the day is this:



LOL!

I forgot to mention that Wreck Beach is actually a nude beach,meaning people don't wear any clothes there.ANY CLOTHES. But it's winter,so no one is stupid enough to not wear anything there now. x )

Salam.

Link to watch the Korean drama ---> http://www.dramafever.com/drama/110/

Leave a Reply