• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

It has been a loooooooong while since I last posted anything. I've been quite busy. With MSN and a lot of homeworks and stuff. I have a feeling that taking 6 subjects which has 3 labs,is extremely tough. If there's only one or two labs, it wouldn't be that hard I guess.

Anyway, MSN was yesterday. I was very proud of the outcome of the whole event coz some of my friends told me that they heard other people saying that this MSN is one of the best etc. I wouldn't know coz this is my first MSN. But I still think everyone did an awesome job for it.

I performed Zapin and Dikir Puteri.YEAY! Zapin took a looootttt of time to practice compared to Dikir Puteri. That's why I've been watching the video over and over and over again coz I'm so proud of it! (though they were still some mistakes in it ).

I'll be extremely busy this week as well coz I'll be having three midterms, 3 assignments due on Friday(bare in mind these assignments takes a loooottt of time) and 2 labs. A perfect combo to kill me. Seriously. In a way I'm thanking God MSN's over coz now I can start reading on stuff I don't really have time to understand in this past couple of weeks. Oh,after this week, is reading week!!!(meaning break for one week) And after reading week, I'll have another 2 midterms x ( So I'll do my best to optimize the holidays to understand every single thing I guess. Really hope everything turns out well. If I survive this week, I'll be really happy with myself. I wanted to be extremely proud of myself yesterday for all that I've gone through before MSN finally finishes. But knowing that I didn't hand in one homework due on last Friday and I didn't do well in the midterm,made the difference.

So yeah, time to start the engine again and blast of like Katy Perry's 'Firework'.LOL. But seriously,sometimes I feel that the song is quite inspirational x )

Don't know when's the next time I'll be blogging. I've missed 'Usrah Minggu Ini' big time. Don't know when that is going to start again.Mmmmm. Before you leave, take a look at these two videos where we performed Dikir Puteri and Zapin. x )










Leave a Reply