• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

This will be a very very busy term. I have Malaysia Singapore Night (MSN) coming up and I have 6 subjects this term. What a great combo! I don't even have time to do stuff I usually do last term. So yeah, this will be really busy term.

These are the courses that I'm taking this term:

Psychology 102 (PSY 102) - We had three classes up to this day. And I don't feel like I have learned anything yet. I have a strong feeling that I won't like this course. I'm even thinking of dropping it. But I'm still giving it some more time.

Earth and Ocean Science 222 (EOSC 222) - This is a boring class where we have to discuss about Geological Time. We have to know how the stones were shifted to whatever way it is now, how it was formed, when it was formed etc. But nevertheless, I find it interesting.

Earth and Ocean Science 250 (EOSC 250) - The lecturer did tell us earlier in this course that this is more like a maths course but they didn't want to be under maths department,so they named it Field and Fluxes instead. Up till today, it is still basic maths that I have learned in my previous term. Nothing hard and I really hope I'll be able to do well in this one.

Physics 102 (PHYS 102) - The most troublesome course I've ever seen. I don't understand why they have to divide the course into so many components!!

I just don't like it this way.haih.

Mathematics 200 (MATH 200) - This course is very interesting. I feel like I will be able to bring the glorious C4 achievement into this course. But I'm not so sure. But if I do, I really hope they'll tell me that I'm the first one to do that and my name will be written in the UBC Book of Records.LOL!

Computer Science 110 (CPSC 110) - The best course ever!!!I'm taking this course coz I'll be doing a major for Maths as well (InsyaAllah) and this course is required. But after doing this course, I feel like doing a major in Computer Science instead. It is so fun! Though there are parts where it is quite tough,but once you get it, you can do so many things! Currently we are using this software called Dr Racket. We have to write functions etc. I don't know why I like this course so much. Maybe I've finally found my real passion x )

I really want to write Usrah Minggu Lepas, but I have homeworks to do and time is limited. If I could finish my homework early, or I don't feel like doing homework anymore, I'll write it.

Pray for my success for this term! I have to get at least an average of 80 so that I'll be safe and happy.

Salam x )

Leave a Reply