• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

Today was hectic.Again.Well it will be like this every Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays.The lecturers here came out with a simple short form for that.MWF.Weird right? That's what I thought.

EOSC 114
At first I thought I would loathe the subject. But hey,today changed my mind. You don't really need to do a lot of reading. Some stuff in it are just common sense. Well, I do know I lack of common sense but,maybe this time it'll work. Maybe the new surrounding changed me somehow. =) The stuff we learn are the common Natural Disasters,i.e-volcanic eruptions,tsunami,etc.Well,I thing the whole course will revolve around that.Maybe. The crazy thing is,we just entered second day of the class,and we've already entered Chapter 2!!WTH??haha.I have to read everything all over again. i have a feeling we don't really learn that much in this class. Too much using I-clicker kinda stuff.mMMmmmmm.

MATHS 215
No matter what type of maths it is,no matter how hard it is,no matter how i don't understand the concept of some new concepts in maths,I will always love it. I don't know why. There's just something between me and numbers. My brain sort of figure out things which I might not understand at first,into something simpler. I was extremely excited having to know that the teacher is a Muslim as I saw him during Friday Prayers today.haha. Maybe coz we don't see much Muslim people around.(not that I think I'll get high marks since he is Muslim as well =)

MATHS 221
Again,maths is cool. This maths is more to vectors and linear algebra.Which is ok. And he is the person who gave us homeworks! I was thrilled! I'm halfway done. Need to do another half by 15 Sept. I really hope Maths will be the saviour to whatever bad things that might happen to me. =) (I mean in terms of low marks in other subjects)

ASTRONOMY 101
Astronomy is cool. The teacher is cool. He wears different weird shirts everyday. So i'm kinda looking forward to what he'll be wearing to the next class. During Q&A on the first day, one student asked him where he bought his shoes.haha.And he has sense of humour. Which is what we all needed. And I don't feel that I've studied anything from that class. Maybe coz he keeps repeating stuff and talks on stuff we don't really need to know. He is famous I think. He's an astrophysicist. So yeah,always looking forward to Astronomy!

ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE 201
I forgot to read the first chapter today coz they were having some Eid celebration last night. So I went to class and tried opening the first chapter. OMG!!WTH?? There are lots of calculations and stuff I don't understand.I panicked. Ok,maybe coz I haven't read it yet.Chill2. This was what happened on the first day of Maths class.haha.I have to finish chapter 1 over the weekend and do homework by Monday as well.And read chapter 2.I don't understand why he's rushing. And this lecturer is overly organised! He wants us to do stuff on Excel. For what??We could always write on testpads. And he organizes every stuff of his in a customized organized way. haha.I was thinking of droping this subject.mmmmm.Let's wait until I've finished with the first chapter.

GEOGRAPHY BIOGEOSCIENCE 102
This is going to be the last class for every hectic MWF i'm gonna have. Thank God it's a bit laid back. Today we were learning about the sun,the season,atmosphere. I don't know. Some basic stuff which I think we've learned in High School.Which is good =)

After all these classes, I would come back and sit in front of my laptop,exhausted. I was supposed to sleep but after watching the first episode of Vampire Diaries Season 2, I got to excited,that I did some Summer Cleaning.haha. This weekend is going to be a busy one,doing work. Let's hope I'll enjoy doing them (OF COURSE!! )

Leave a Reply