• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

Mood : Bad Day - Daniel Powter ( btw, this mood thing is so that when u read this post and listen to this song, u'll' feel how I'm feeling at this moment when I was writing this post x)

This is not some random post on how we should be prepared etc.

This post is about how I was prepared but things just didn't turn out right. Well, the song summarizes everything.

1. After EOSC 114, I was riding my bike to another class, MATHS 215. I was at this junction, and I wanted to turn into that junction. At that moment, there was this guy and a girl trying to cross the road as well (walking). I passed right in front of them. The guy was shouting at me and said something like "Dude, u could've wait!" I was like........takyah lah jerit!!Well,maybe I'm not that good with bikes anyway. Probably coz I feel so nervous and scared when I'm riding my bike coz every other pedestrian could look at my face. Why am I so scared? Don't know. Just felt awkward.

2.In MATHS 215, there was this mat salleh sitting beside me. He came and sit beside me. Usually I'm the one who looks for a place to sit. Well, maybe coz his friend was sitting at the other end.(that's not the point here) Then as the class goes,I realized that 'Ok,i'm a bit dizzy,so I won't really understand now.just copy and read them later' . All of a sudden towards the end of the class, this guy turned to me and ask, "Hey,do you know how he got that equation?" I was like..blank. I wasn't even listening. He did realized I was sleeping a bit when he turned to me, which made him smiled even wider. Then I randomly said "Oh,isn't it because of the integration at the part before?" Then I checked. I don't know how the hell the lecturer came to the answer. So I kept quiet. And he was quite as well. Then I just have to asked " Right?It is because of the ingegration right?" He said "Yeah."(with no confidence and I believe he was thinking this guy doesn't understand anything at all. Hahhahahhahaha. I bet he won't sit beside me after this. The good part was,after he asked me that, I was awake for the last 15 minutes of the class.

3.MATHS 221. Which was directly after Maths 215. We had a test. I've studied. I didn't blank. But somehow I got the whole concept wrong. And I didn't know how to do the questions. Awesomeness.There were only 2 questions. And seriously, it was super easy!!!!arggggh!! Coz I was confused, I got both of them wrong I think. So hopefully the next maths class, I will be seating beside someone I don't know so that when they ask what I got, I don't mind telling xP

4. ASTRONOMY 101. Wasn't that bad. But again, I was sleepy. I have this planning problem. Don't know why. If I plan to sleep at 12a.m, I'll end up sleeping at around 12.50a.m instead. If I planned to go to class at 7.40am, I'll end up leaving at 7.50am instead.MMMM.probably still getting used to it.


Again, everything has something which complements it. I'm just half way done with the day. After Geography Biogeoscience, I'll sleep for a while, then we'll have USRAH tonite around 7pm. Maybe something good will turn up tonite. Let's hope that will be true. And for some reasons, I do realize that we humans like to look at the negative side, rather than seeing what we've got and all the good things God has given us. mmmMmmM. Very true. x ) Whatever it is, Allah knows what's best for us. We just have to strive for the best,and whatever happens later on, is up to Allah,as he knows best x )

Leave a Reply