Finally after 25 days that I've been here,I went swimming!!!Awesomeness!!I was super excited.Went with Nasir and his friend.I'm really bad with names,so I don't really remember his name.(sorry2) x ) It was cool. The pool wasn't as warm as I've expected. It was cold. But not that cold. Good enough to swim I guess. So yeah,I swam. After not swimming for quite sometime, (I think the last time I swam was during swimming Gala in July) it was tiring. Obviously. But yeah,as usual, I push myself. One cool thing about this pool is that they have different lanes. Moderate lanes -for people with average speed,and Fast Lane-for people with faster speed. Nasir suggested that we should go to the moderate one. But they were super slow. So I moved to the Fast Lane,followed by Nasir and his friend. So yeah. It was cool. Nasir is quite fast. Well honestly, I don't know whether he is fast,or there is someone who's wearing the same shorts as him. Coz I see him almost every time! I did realize that someone was wearing the similar kinda shorts like his. But he is quite fast though. Knowing that I'm kiasu,I pushed myself even more to swim. Now I'm quite tired,but I can feel the muscles in my hands growing again!!(I LIKE THIS!!) x )
Well,swimming reminds me a lot about my BEST FRIEND. He used to be,and will always be though we are not that close. Two of my bestfriends are swimmers. But I'm closer to the other one,named Khairil Haidhar bin Roslan. He was my ultimate competitor back in KYS! I used to be the fast one, (besides Allim) when we were in form 2,then out of nowhere, Haidhar turns out to be really fast in F3. He won Best Swimmer i Form 5 and Form 4 I think. I was really2 jealous back then. But yeah,thinking back,he deserves it. And II just realize one thing,whenever someone close to you gets something great, in a way, I feel like I've achieved it as well. Which is something great I've developed overtime. For example, when I got to know Yasmin meet the cut off point for Petronas, no one knows how happy I was for her. I practically screamed in joy(not really scream) but yeah, I almost cried. Coz I know how much it meant for her, and I feel it too.
I realize that I'm an emo kinda guy. Not emo as in the gothic look or someone who likes to get upset all the time. Emo as in someone who's easily touched whenever someone does something for him,or knows that something great happened for someone I like/love. I used to be really arrogant and envious of whatever people get. But I realized I've changed. When I like someone (specifically friendship), I'll do anything for him/her,to make them realize how I appreciate them. But as you know, people tend to think this kind of people are gay/cissy whatever you call it. I've learned to be cool with that. As long as I know what I'm up to,and Allah knows it too,it doesn't really matter what you think about me. I do realize that this one specific guy here doesn't really like me coz I don't play football (and probably he thinks I'm girlish as well coz I don't play football). I was offended. Seriously. He doesn't talk to me anymore I realized. In Islam,we were asked to maintain good relationship between humans and Allah.
"Mereka diliputi kehinaan di mana saja mereka berada, kecuali jika mereka berpegang kepada tali (agama) Allah dan tali (perjanjian) dengan manusia, dan mereka kembali mendapat kemurkaan dari Allah dan mereka diliputi kerendahan. Yang demikian itu karena mereka kafir kepada ayat-ayat Allah dan membunuh para nabi tanpa alasan yang benar. Yang demikian itu disebabkan mereka durhaka dan melampaui batas."(Ali Imran112)
So yeah,I'm trying (I hope to maintain good relationship).We'll see how it goes.
I realized that I've deviated far away from my main topic.haha. So yeah, from swimming just now, I plan to go swimming everyday when I'm not fasting. And when I'm fasting,I'll go jogging at night to loose the fat. Going Downtown Vancouver tomorrow.Hopefully I can find one dumbell so that I can work out from my room as well. My aim, when I go back to Malaysia in the next 2 years, my family members won't recognize me (in a good way) InsyaAllah. Amin. x )



