• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

Ok,this sounds kinda stupid. But I am happy about it (wani diam! x P) I was elected Perfomance Director for Malaysia Singapore Night(MSN) 2011 which is cool coz I will be auditioning people who wants to perform for the event. And maybe coz I just like all this stage kinda thing.

But the best part is, I WILL CHOREOGRAPH A DANCE for ASEAN Cultural Night! That's HUGE!

Ok fine,some people think it's nothing. But to me it is something really BIG! Coz last time, I went to Japan for the First Asian Youth Art Festival in Kagoshima in 2006, the choreographers were professionals. Somehow now I feel that I'm a professional dancer already x P

Tapi Cultural Dance ar. Bukan Contemporary. ( I wanna do breakdance!sape nak ajar??)

So yeah,from one point of view,it looks like an achievement.

On the other end, I'm dead meat!

26 November 2010 - ASEAN Cultural Night, 27 November 2010 - LPI resit
28 November 2010 - Confirm Performers for MSN 2011

So, before I jump off the building with parachute for the 1092034024 times, I wanna say I'm awesome. So if I survive this 1092034024th jump, I will be super awesome.

K.jumping now.bye.

Leave a Reply