• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

a picture I took somewhere near Heather Street

Recently, I was on my bike and I was cycling without my gloves on coz I forgot to put them on. (in other words, too lazy to put them on. This is what I realized as soon as I arrive at my next class:

Ok if you can't really see it, there's blood on my finger nails. It came out from my skin, on to my fingernails. Scary huh? I didn't know cold could do that damage. It was -4 Celcius yesterday.

Leave a Reply