• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

my class doesn't look like this.I googled this x P

Honestly,I just had one of the best class in UBC. Up to now, this is the best class I've ever had since KTJ;not that every single class in KTJ is fun. But I had more fun class in KTJ compared to UBC (don't even start comparing with KYS; COUNTLESS!)

EOSC 111. It is a 3 hour lab class about rocks,stones,volcanoes and today's topic was Groundwater. I was the first one to arrive in my group. Then the my groupmates started coming. This Chinese girl in my group said "Hey, where were you last week? We were like,where are you last week." Awwwwww. So touching. They missed me. But she wasn't being honest why she missed me.

Then came the other Chinese girl. She didn't ask much. Probably she didn't care. I don't really mind. Coz all of us are not that close after all. Then came this Latino guy. He was like "Where were you last week? I'm so glad you're here this week. Annika, aren't you happy to see him here this week? Last week we were struggling coz you weren't here" I was so DAMN PLEASED!!!Touching gler!!!Someone actually appreciate me. He kept on starring at me and again said "I'm so happy to see you this week"(while breathing out). Hahhahahahahahah. Don't worry, he is not gay.(I hope so)

The class was awesome!I don't know why,maybe coz everyone was depending on me, and it made me feel smarter. Hahahahaha. I really needed that. Or maybe someone paid them to do that?MmmMmmmM. x P

There are 4 groups in our class. Our group is the noisiest I think. We ask the Teacher's Assistant(TA) almost every single question.hahahahahahaha. We always do that! And all of us think that the TA's are getting irritated by us. But Allison looks fine with it.(Allison is our TA this week). She's totally cool with it. I've invented a new phrase,or so called session where if we don't know anything,I'll go "Question Time!", and we'll call the TA to ask her how to answer the question. And everytime that happens, everyone will laugh.hahaha.(my group only ) x P So damn cool! Today itself we had almost 15 Question Time.hahahaha. We did say sorry and all to the TA, and she was like, "It's ok.It is my job after all" (something like that).hahaha.

We laughed a lot today. And it was sincere laugh (gelak ikhlas). Lately I've been faking laughs everywhere coz there are somethings which are not funny, and I don't even think is funny, but I have to laugh coz the person who's making the joke was sort of waiting for me to laugh.hahaha.bengong. So yeah,today was kinda awesome.

Today is Eid. Raya Haji. I went for prayers this morning. A lot of people came. I saw some people I know. Said hi to one of them, then left for Subway. Lepas ni maybe tanak makan Subway dah coz baru sedar Subway ade serve Ham gak. And I was so damn scared just now that I made sure the person who was preparing my sandwich didn't touch the ham(i think it is ham,but not so sure.looks pinkish) I ate tuna Sandwich,foot long. After this I have to eat Leona's Wrap only if I'm craving for sandwiches.Haih. Wait for me, Subway Malaysia!

Wanted to go to Irving and study. But ended up going to Tim Horton's buying Iced Capp and going back to Marine Drive, before lying down on my bed for 10 minutes and then heading for EOSC 111.

I have a mid-term tomorrow which I have to do really well in coz the previous one wasn't that good. Tonight I'm gonna skype with my mum while wearing Baju melayu,songkok and maybe sampin. Awwww. Feels like home! (except for the food)

K. Wanna study now. Happy Eid everyone. I'm going to learn to make sacrifice from this day onwards. We need to sacrifice some pleasure to gain something greater in the future. InsyaAllah I will be able to do that. Amin.

K.Salam. x )

Leave a Reply