• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach


"You,change your mind,like a girl,changes clothes"

Those were the lyrics in "Hot n Cold" by Katy Perry. Strangely,her words are true (though I know she wasn't the one who actually write those lyrics) But still, she is still a genius. It is true,sometimes I do change my mind like how girls change their clothes (I don't really know how they do that but I'm focusing more on how frequent the do it LOL )

Lately stuff has been weird. For example, I have to admit that I don't hate them that much. I just hate their laziness or their inattentive attitude to hygiene sometimes. FULL STOP. I'm not gonna say anything else about them ( I hope) . Let bygones be bygones.

Ok,let's look at a new situation. Imagine Azim Shahiran playing football? Gempak tak? Lawak tak? Most importantly, LOGIC TAK?? I know I've been afraid of all this ball games throughout my life. Honestly, I've never been good with balls. Except for volleyball I think. But not that good.(most people don't know I'm good at volleyball coz I don't want them to know) Ok,not that good. I realized when I was form 1 (lame gler dah!) I was actually good and almost made my team won during a friendly game between my housemates. Most of them were impressed. But anyhow, I didn't pursue that as a game and I still wonder if I have the talent.

Football?Soccer?? hahahahaha.Seriously,after primary school I've never really thought of playing. Nevertheless, I did play in my Secondary school for PE(Physical Education). I like the adrenaline rush so much. Ok wait, that was hockey,not football.hahaha. I remember whenever we played football for PE, I would be standing by the side waiting for the ball. And whenever the ball comes to me, I'll be freaking out coz everyone else would be running towards me as well.


Anyway, the point of this post is just to mention how some people were trying to force me into playing football tomorrow coz they don't have enough player coz most of them were injured. And this is going to be their final match where if they loose,this will be the end. Logic tak? I've never practised etc, now all of a sudden they are asking me to play football. Scary! Of course I said no!! But on the other hand, I do know how it will boost my confidence in playing all this ball kinda games i I play tomorrow (btw,I still think they were joking so I find it kinda stupid that I'm even writing this).Hahahaa.


Sometimes you just have to take a risk and see how your life will be changed by the risk your going to take. But if you don't dare to make a change in your life by taking a risk, you will never know the opportunity which lies within you.

I remember this book called "Dare to Fail" which my mum bought last time when I was in Standard 6 (I think). Not that I was failing then, but I don't know somehow that book was in my house. I don't really remember its content. But even the cover tells you a thousand different meanings. By failing in doing something, you're also learning something. No one emerge as a winner without faliling even once. Failing is one of the biggest step to success. If you've never failed, you will never know how you would handle yourself once it comes right in your face (not that I'm saying you should try and fail). So never look at failing as a negative think. Think positive and smile cynically at those who've never failed, and wonder how great it is to feel the feeling of failing now, then later on in life. After all, life is a circle x )

Sorry for being too philosophical tonight. I don't know. To much stress turns me into someone more positive at times.By the way, as much as Katy Perry is a genius, Taylor Swift is the master of emotions.(so random)

Ok.nitez. x )



Leave a Reply