• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

I like this one part of Usrah Minggu Lepas. It was one of this story about Abu Hurairah (if I'm not mistaken)

He was on a ship on the sea with lots of other people. He had 1000dinar with him. Apparently,with 3 dinar you can buy a ship. So imagine what 1000dinar would cost.He told one of the passenger he met on the ship that he has 1000dinar.This guy was surprised and upon knowing that, he became closer and closer to Abu Hurairah.

One day, all of a sudden, people heard someone screaming on the ship. Everyone went to see what was the problem. This guy, who knew that Abu Hurairah has 1000dinar screamed and told everyone that he had 1000 dinar,but now it is all gone. Upon knowing that, the people on the ship did an inspection on everyone.

Abu Hurairah who knows that he has 1000 dinar,threw the money into the sea. So when the people searched through his belongings, they couldn't find the 1000dinar. The guy who screamed that he lost the 1000dinar was surprised.

Finally the ship arrived to its destination. The guy asked Abu Hurairah, "Didn't you tell me that you have 1000 dinar?"

Abu Hurairah replied "Yes I did."

"Then what happened?Where did it go?" this guy asked.

"I threw the money into the sea."

"But why??"The guy was so puzzled coz 1000 dinar is a lot of money.

" I memorize a lot of hadith from Rasulullah S.A.W. If I was convicted a robber, people wouldn't believe what I've memorize and all the hadith will be gone"

Alhamdulillah. Allah's promise that Islam will be there until the end of time is true.No doubt.

Leave a Reply