• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

When you believe in someone and tell them stuff that you don't tell others,and you assume that they tell stuff about you that they shouldn't,what should you do?

You just have no where to turn to but yourself.

Sometimes it is so hard to trust people.

That's why you have to be strong yourself and hide all your fears and act normal.

That way,you won't need someone to lean on.

And if you die,the secrets remains hidden.



If I die young, bury me in sands,
Lay me in a small wodden coffin,
Recite Yassin and Al-Fatihah,
Pray that we will meet in Jannah.
Amin.
(adapted and editted from Band Perry's - If I Die Young)


::I'm way smarter than you think
:::Do the same thing if I die old.


Leave a Reply