That doesn't even summarize what I'm going to say here.
I hate to get caught up in awkward moments.
Here's another story:
I was walking back with two girls and a guy on Thursday. The couple eventually went somewhere else. Coz they don't live in the same building as I do. So I ended up walking back to my building with this other girl who's also living in the same building. So we started our random conversation on how cold it has been, how thin my sweater is,how's life,where are you staying next term...those kinda thing. Then we eventually entered the elevator,with one other couple. She started a weird conversation with the couple:
Girl : That's a lot of toilet rolls (coz the guy was holding A LOT of
toilet rolls)
Guy : Yeah. I like to shit.
Everyone in the lift : HAHAHAHAHA.
Guy : It's true. I like to shit.
Everyone in the lift : hahahaahaha(laughed unsincerely)*the door opened*
Girl : Have a good night guys.*the door closed*
Then there was only that girl and I.
Girl : It is so cold. My ears are so cold. Try touching it
Me : (errrr.....)
I was so scared at this point coz you know sometimes we see in movies there were moments where a guy touches the girl and some spark comes out of nowhere and they started doing something wrong. I was so scared that that would happened.
Girl : Your hands are even more cold than my ears.
Me : Hahahaha. *the door opened*
Girl : See ya. Bye
Me : Bye
Ok,you might be thinking what was I trying to point out? Well firstly, touching girls who are not your family members. I feel SO uncomfortable when this happens. It happens a lot here,certainly. Coz everyone feels like it is normal. I don't. Until this day. I wanted to explain to her that oh, I can't touch girls coz it is wrong in Islam and stuff,but I don't know how to do it. I know some Mazhab says that we can shake hands with girls etc if we don't have any lust when we're doing it,but you never know. Not that I'm saying that I was full of lust when I was touching her ears, it's just that somehow it's dangerous,though it's only in the elevator. We know that when there's only a guy and a girl,the third thing is not a pizza place,but syaitan. So yeah, it was kinda scary. I have friends who don't shake hands with girls when the girl offers a hand shake. Instead they just refuse to shake hands without even bother explaining(to non-Muslims I mean). I think that's even worst coz people might have many negative perceptions on you or Islam if you do that.
So yeah,that was an awkward moment.I think.
Going back to my normal life, I'm kinda free now. Though I was totally depressed on Tueday coz whatever happened then. Arggh! I got over it after talking to some seniors who has experience in those kind of problems. So yeah, I feel a lot better now. I was blasting out My Chemical Romance's and Fall Out Boy's music to endure the pain. But what really 'cured' my anger was watching Glee. I laughed a lot. And people always say, 'Laughter is the BEST Medicine'. I second that a 100%.
I've even made timetables on what I have to do on weekdays. Which is almost perfect I think. The only problem is, I didn't really follow it properly this week. Arrgghh. Post Reading Break symptom. But knowing that I have a midterm on Wednesday and Friday, I'll be studying really hard, right after I come back from Kedah House ( a restaurant which offers ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT on weekends). We'll be eating nasi ayam today. YEAY!
That's it I guess. I wanna write something about riak. But maybe next time. Or maybe by that time I'll even forget. Fine,I'll try to write it tomorrow. Too many distractions x (
::I don't feel excited.ok maybe a bit.who doesn't?
::I have a plan in mind and let's hope it works x )



