• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Stop and Stare
Weird
Usrah Minggu Ini: Subuh tak?

Thumbnail Recent Post

Reading Break!

One week holiday in the middle of the term

Off Button

Turning stuff off is harder than you think

Malaysia Singapore Night 2011

Cultural performances and Malaysian food.Yeay!

Term 2

Study + Study + Study = Success

Waves

Wreck Beach

I've just finished watching Desperate Housewives and suddenly I feel the urge to talk about what I dream in life.

I dream that my life would be perfect. I'll grow to be a good son,go to a great school and achieve great results.

Then I would go to one of the top universities in the world, graduate with a degree in medicine and go back to my country and start working in the government hospital for 7 years.

After that I would have my own clinic,and then it through out the country.

Then I would like to pursue my dream of learning astronomy. At the same time, I want to be a person who's very religious. I want to be the person who knows a lot about Islam, and be able to help people and lead them to the right path.

I wanna record an album,and try to be famous in a good way. I want to promote whatever I believe in through my songs.

I wanna be a millionaire and help people who are in need. I want to build my own hospital and give free treatment to those who are poor.

I wanna get married to someone who will understand that whatever happens, my mother will always come first. Someone who understands that I want to settle down with a person who'll take care of my child while I'm at work. Someone who likes me for me and not for my money.

And the thing that I want to do most is to buy my mom a big house,an expensive car with a driver, and live with her,my sister and my wife in that house for my entire life.

This is what I've been dreaming,up till I was 17.

But I've learned a lot through these 21 years of life. Sometimes life takes an unexpected turn,and you'll feel as if you've lost everything and your dream won't come true when something doesn't go as well as you've planned.

At this moment,stop and think. Think about all those good moments you had, and remind yourself what your dream is. Use these memories to power you through the journey of attaining your dreams.

As life will be hard. But there were a lot of us who've succeeded before. So why should we give up?

A great example of those who've succeeded? Our parents.

When life gives you lemon,make a lemonade.

Coz you'll never know how many lemons are coming your way.

But do know this, Allah knows best.


Leave a Reply