I've finally received all the marks for my midterms. Awesomely terrible. I failed 2 of them. I thought I'd fail 3.I was lucky I guess. The other 3 were not that good. They are on the verge of passing. Well, I am sad. But to be honest, I didn't study as hard as I need to for this I think. I did study!! But again, as all my seniors have told me, nothing beats A-Levels. Haih. Never listen to your seniors. Listen to me. I don't lie. Your seniors will! So yup, I screwed up almost all of my midterms. Now 4-5 hours of studying a day is going to be a reality. Thanks Kais.
Now I'm just wondering whether I should deactivate Facebook. Maybe towards finals. Or really soon. Without facebook, I don't really have a point to go online. Besides these:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Two and a Half Man
3. Gossip Girl
4. Glee
5. No Ordinary Family
6. Outsourced
7. Vampire Diaries
8. Supernatural
9. Desperate Housewives
10. The Amazing Race
If I could get over these, I would have more than 4-5 hours. MmMmmmmm. Let's start with 4-5 hours a day first and see how it works out. x )



